JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally got my new CW380 out to the range. I put 225 rounds of mixed American Eagle, Hornady Critical Defense, and Speer Gold Dots through it without a hitch. It's all of 10 ounces, but recoil is amazingly light and I was consistently hitting my tried and true paper plate targets out to 50 feet. So much for the budget version and the Kahr break in requirement. This is on the heels of my similarly flawless experience with my new Kahr CM45. I'm hooked and wondering why I ever sold the CM9 I had a while back. Here's a pic with my relic of a pager for a size reference. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413212077.045810.jpg

I had one. It had some teething problems but I got it running nicely. It was very nice with manageable recoil, a great trigger, and it carried very easily. I'm a little sorry I traded it off.

I had an old k40 covert that had an excellent trigger. My father bought a CM9 and the trigger was worlds away in quality. I had a very hard time shooting the CM9 quickly, and follow shots were difficult. I wonder if it was just a bad example.

I think it must have been. I had a CM9 that was light and silky with absolutely no staging. I also just got the CM45 and after 225 rounds it's just as good as the CM9 was. I will say that the Kahrs have such tight tolerances that something slightly out of spec can in theory make a significant difference in function. I've been luck on all of mine so far.

I bought a CW9 in August, and have put a little over 100 flawless rounds through it. It has a buttery smooth trigger right out of the box.

I liked it so much, I picked up a great condition used CM9 from a forum member, already broken in and it runs perfectly also. This one is going to be my concealed carry gun, as it is about the same size as my TCP.

Kahr also has top notch customer service, IF you ever need it.

I see more Kahrs in my future.:)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of Kings and Queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell...........

I picked up a cw380 for my wife. One of the mags i have doesn't always lock the slide back on the last shot. Other than that, it's been great. I have 350 assorted rounds through it. I've had a cm9 that was great, and my current carry is a pm9. Two of my friends carry kahr pistols as well. A cm9 and a pm9.

Now that it's cold weather, I'm carrying the CM45 most of the time. It's amazing. It's so much easier to shoot than the Springfield XDs .45 I had. Way lighter, too. Great guns. On the one mag you have that isn't locking the slide back, check the follower to see if it's cracked. You might also make sure the mag spring is installed the right way. Kahr will probably send you a new one if you call them.

Now that it's cold weather, I'm carrying the CM45 most of the time. It's amazing. It's so much easier to shoot than the Springfield XDs .45 I had. Way lighter, too. Great guns. On the one mag you have that isn't locking the slide back, check the follower to see if it's cracked. You might also make sure the mag spring is installed the right way. Kahr will probably send you a new one if you call them.

I'll do that. It's not high on my list of things to do. I don't carry another mag.

I use a XDS 3.3 .45 for EDC and while it seems accurate and I train with it every other month about 30 rounds is all Mr. Wimpy can handle, Maybe I should give the CM45 a closer look. I use a Colt Mustang XSP 380 around the house

ive had 2 kahr pm 40 and a pm380 i got rid of the pm40s and kept the p380 i carry this most of the time in the winter i carry my glock 27 the only reason i got rid of the kahr pm40s was the glock 27 was just a little bigger and could carry the other glock mags 22/23 plus i needed money:eek:

Speaking of Kahr customer service, I bought a PM45 black diamond some time back from the classifieds here. So, it was used, of course. The warranty is a 5-year first-owner ONLY. I liked it but one time a piece of the slide flew off! :eek:

I was really worried about CS telling me to pound sand. But they never once even asked me about the age of the gun or if I was the original buyer. They took it back, and sent it with a new slide, new barrel, and a few new internals. AWESOME!

My P380 is flawless!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads