JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Zip Code
K98 GERMAN MAUSER

Buyer Pays all FFL/Transfer fees
Liquidating a friends estate.
Check out some of my other listings.
He had a lot of gun related stuff.

20210327_182153_HDR.jpg 20210327_182226.jpg 20210327_182157.jpg 20210327_182217.jpg 20210327_182231.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
looks like a great deal if all matching w/ waffenamts etc. picture of top of receiver would be great to confirm provenance.

buyers don't forget to check bore condition. i'd put myself in line but looks like too late at this point!

Whoever gets this is lucky. This rifle is listed for less than most Russian Captures or mix masters. This does appear to have been refinished (worn off waffenamts on right side of receiver but deep and dark bluing over top, electropencil serial numbers) but could be a capture of some sort. Still a deal!

Last Edited:
Yup, speaks volumes about the seller.
I'm not sure, they don't seem too knowledgeable about k98s which is common, and most see them as just another milsurp worth about as much as an SKS. Maybe somebody let them know that 400 would basically be giving it away. 700 is still too low but a good deal for somebody since it's likely a refurbished example that you can take out of the safe without fear of hurting value.

I was under the impression he was waiting for you today.
I saw both mausers in person today at 2 pm.
German , nice.
Yugo, pretty decent.
Both have slings. No bayos I believe

Could have just said "No its not still available. I bought it." But no gotta go and be a smart a** about it.

Could have just said "No its not still available. I bought it." But no gotta go and be a smart a** about it.
Kinda late , and I'm not sure I understand your meaning. I could have just offered him 750 for it and be "the winner " .
But I felt the right thing to do was stay out of the way , and let him honor what he considered to be dibs. Hope it gets to the right place.

Happy hunting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.