JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,

I mistakingly ordered a K-Var Saiga 12 handguard that won't fit my Saiga 12 because of a permanently attached upper handguard rear retaining clip. I will probably send this back to K-Var shortly and order a standard AK handguard set, but if there is anyone local that would like to exchange it for a spare K-Var AK-74 style handguard set, that'd save me a bunch of shipping. The picture shows the new Saiga handguard with retaining clip (will attach directly to a standard Saiga 12 with no modifications). Also shown on the rifle at the bottom is the handguard style I'd like to be able to exchange it for.

This link shows what the Saiga handguard will look like attached to a Saiga 12: Customize your Saiga 12...

This is a link to the actual handguard kit I'd like to trade: Saiga-12 Parts & Accessories

(The laminated Saiga 12 stock set is currently not for sale.)

Keth

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top