JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good for all of us. Big POS off the streets.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend though.

Wondering if that is the murder trial I got called for jury duty? Won't know if I'll need to go until I call in the night before to hear if the defending took a plea, or opted for a judge.

thanks guys. ya it was a tough time.his family are good people, mostly law enforcement. i feel bad for them and his widowed wife

Last Edited:
I'm truly sorry for your loss and the loss of his family.
But I still have a hard time feeling bad for someone who sells drugs and puts themselves in that situation.

May he rest in peace, and these POS's rot in jail and never see the streets again.

I'm truly sorry for your loss and the loss of his family.
But I still have a hard time feeling bad for someone who sells drugs and puts themselves in that situation.

May he rest in peace, and these POS's rot in jail and never see the streets again.
apparently he was a legal grower(i know that means nothing but, just sayin). i dont know all the details on who he grew for or what but yeah, its always sketchy selling drugs.

Sorry for the loss of your friend! It's very hard! I know!

Now, try to let the rage go. It's not good for you! I personally know that too! Best wishes to you!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top