JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the "girlfriend" was just there because of his fame, but now the attraction is gone.

article-0-1BC381CC000005DC-711_634x632.jpg

They'll eventually do an OJ on Zimmerman. The gov isn't happy they couldn't put him behind bars for the shooting, so something else will be cooked up.

I posted that months back on another forum here, that watch out, he'll soon be arrested for some trumped up BS.

^
I am a Male. Period.

I am a Non Hyphanated American. Period. End that sentence.

also, a Non hyphenated Christian. Same Period. same End of Sentence.

makes life easy for me.

seems a lot of trouble to make sectional / ethnic variations on a theme.

We all bleed red.

philip
in the BoonDocks, shaking my head....

Can we take up a collection for George????

I am thinking, we get him Michael Jacksons Skin Doctor, get some Afro installed, provide him a lisp, from another Doctor, and presto Magico he's a protected Sit-E-Zen. Then, get him a name Change to: AbernathyX Zimbaweeeah, and we will ~never~ Here from him again. Or about him.

Of course, the cheaper way, would be Kiwi Shoe Polish, like the author of "Black Like Me" ~Is~ That Book even still in Print?????

just a few thoughts, while I drink the last cup, of my daughters Librral Christmas Present, of 2012: paul Newman's DAUGHTERS Breakfast Blend grind it your self....

philip,
I really need to get to the store!!!!!

Something like all spousal abuse in started first by the female with emotional abuse.

I hate to say it, but that might be the case with George this time. If news reports are to be believed, first she tells him that she is pregnant. Then she says he should move out and they should raise the baby separately. He says ok, then she goes batsh!t crazy on him. Both say that the other broke stuff. She calls 911 and screams gun. Since she won't let him leave, he pushes her out and waits for the police. While he is in jail she tell reporters that she really never was pregnant.

Am I missing anything? The news report ends by stating that George is released on bail, 1.2 million dollars in debt and homeless.

Isn't the State of Florida superposed to pay his defense since they lost? Ironically, the Martian family is 1 million dollars richer thanks to their son's "sucker punch".

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews