JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok everyone this is what happens when people buy firearms and try to reselling them. PLEASE PLEASE DONT BE LIKE THIS PERSON

Glock 30, .45 cal auto, like new, fired twice. Original box/paperwork; 2 clips & holster, 50-rnd box of ammo. Best offer OVER $1000. Bend

This was his post. I almost want to call the number and ask him what makes the Glock 30 so freaking special that it is worth $1000 with 2 "Magazines" and a box of ammo

Yeah I didn't put his number because I don't want the guys harassed. I mean he is kind of a fool for that price but dont want people calling him and giving him crap. Sorry.. But you can find it on the bend bulletin website in the classifieds :s0114:

Glock 30, .45 cal auto, like new, fired twice. Original box/paperwork; 2 clips & holster, 50-rnd box of ammo. Best offer OVER $1000. Bend

Sure it is only a $600 gun but it comes with $400 of AMMO! and its got "2 clips" which gotta be better than just 2 magazines, am I right? Doncha think?? :s0114:

Brutus Out

This was his post. I almost want to call the number and ask him what makes the Glock 30 so freaking special that it is worth $1000 with 2 "Magazines" and a box of ammo[/QUOTE]

LOL! +1

Sorry I can't help but think of Pawn Stars. "This was John Wayne's Winchester!" Do you have any paperwork to back that up? Umm, no. But it was ...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews