JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well Sax, pretty much everything firearms is discussed here! Feel completely free to ask questions and join the discussions!
Perhaps we'll see each other at ARPC. Welcome to the site!:)

Thanks so much for the great welcome. Think I'm going to like this site. I'm not new to firearms, but new to the higher caliber handguns. I got almost obsessed in a short period of time. Just getting ready to purchase my first 1911. The other day at ARPC I got a chance to shoot a Kimber, a Springfield Range Officer and a Sig Sauer. All .45APC. I fell in love. Don't get me wrong. I like my Glock 19 for everyday carry. There's just something about a full-size 1911 that draws me in. Any of you more experienced guys have any favorites you would recommend?

Thanks so much for the great welcome. Think I'm going to like this site. I'm not new to firearms, but new to the higher caliber handguns. I got almost obsessed in a short period of time. Just getting ready to purchase my first 1911. The other day at ARPC I got a chance to shoot a Kimber, a Springfield Range Officer and a Sig Sauer. All .45APC. I fell in love. Don't get me wrong. I like my Glock 19 for everyday carry. There's just something about a full-size 1911 that draws me in. Any of you more experienced guys have any favorites you would recommend?

Glock-21 full sized .45ACP, Glock-30 sub-compact .45ACP (my primary EDC)

Any of you more experienced guys have any favorites you would recommend?
Welcome to the forum from LaPine! Lots of good 1911s and being I am somewhat a 'traditionalist' I really like the stuff from Colt. The new 1991-A1s are fantastic - great fit and finish and excellent triggers out of the box. My one and only 1911 now is an early 1991-A1 with the parkerized finish but is an excellent shooter and is capable of nearly 1.5" groups with good reloads. Prices are inline with other higher end 1911s also.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top