JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the heads up. They often show up when completing a search for different models of firearms and offering competitive pricing. Such retailers (unless they are really large) sometimes are drop shipping from a distributor, showing inventory as "in stock" that the distributor(s) show as available to them. If its a popular item in limited quantities at the distributor, or the distributor is not keeping their "in stock" notifications accurate, I can see what happened to you being fairly common unfortunately. Here is a thread concerning Tombstone Tactical on the topic:

Just thought I would respond because they are local to me...and, so far, my favorite.

Their "In-Store NOW" filter is fairly accurate. (see first image)
I have noticed that they seem to receive a major portion of new stock on Thursdays.
The Phoenix store is nice, clean and well stocked. Very streamlined purchasing process.
The showroom staff are courteous, knowledgeable and they communicate in a timely manner.
I had one item that went unfilled from the distributor (It turned out to be that a manufacturer UPC change caused the problem).
They called to ask if I would like a refund, or if I would like to keep it on order.
They have an attentive team that handles internet sales.

Overall a well run shop in a funny building.
ui_TT.png

ui_TT2.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR