JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I read some of the crap you guy's type and just laugh, I was at Buck wild shooter supply in mcminnville on saturday with a buddy and we both got new guns, dude is cool as **** and his shop is way nice, i picked up a ruger sr-556 for 1675.00 (including background and a box of hunting shack match ammo) dude offers 10% discount to nra members. I just dont understand why some of these bubblegumclowns gotta hate on a new GUN STORE, WHEN GUNS HERE THE WHOLE REASON WE ARE ON THIS SITE TO BEGIN WITH!!!

First of all...welcome to the forum, redmister.

Secondly, I've never been there, so I have not voted or commented on their shop, but maybe some customers got a negative response and some, like yourself, a good one. The concept is to rate your experience. If the shop is cool, then the ratings will bear that out.

Glad to hear you had a good experience.

Will

Hopefully that $1,675 was BEFORE the 10% discount. :huh:
That is almost $200 too high, unless the ammo is worth $200.........:s0114:

:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Good "deals" are a matter of perspective. But yes, $5 - $10 in gas would have saved you $200.

I have never been to the shop, so as you put it he could be "cool as ****" But that doesn't mean you got a good deal.

i am happy with having a new store front gun shop in my town,thats open for business in this anti-gun friendly time and i am sure that i could of got the gun cheaper if thats all that mattered to me....but my time,days off, and supporting my local commuity are very important

I read some of the crap you guy's type and just laugh...I just dont understand why some of these bubblegumclowns gotta hate on a new GUN STORE, WHEN GUNS HERE THE WHOLE REASON WE ARE ON THIS SITE TO BEGIN WITH!!!

Welcome to NWFA...Nice "Ice breaking post" you put on the forum...sounds like you're good with lumping all 5907 of us members into one big ole "****" pile and throwing in a grenade!

PS...I've never heard of your gun store...not sure I'll check it out...at this point...cause I'm sure we dont share the same values.
And for the record...I just dont understand why this post was necessary? :confused:

Yea, kinda gotta agree with the negative replies you got on this one, could have run it down as "Hey, we're a new shop here, prices have to be a little high at the moment so we can keep the lights on, but throw us some business if you've got a little extra and want to see a new shop get on its feet and do something good here, we'll get something great happening here together, thanks!" is PROBABLY better than strolling in and calling the userbase "assclowns"

Just sayin', world of opportunity with a forum like this, lots of awesome stuff comes up out of state, I'm sure coctailer's had a lot of us direct our WA deals through him when we otherwise would have picked the first name out of the phone book instead. May not be much but an extra $25 bucks for playing with the log book every once in a while...then the ammo....and accessories, you know how it works.

Calm down, be cool and those of us in the area will come :)

Yea, kinda gotta agree with the negative replies you got on this one, could have run it down as "Hey, we're a new shop here, prices have to be a little high at the moment so we can keep the lights on, but throw us some business if you've got a little extra and want to see a new shop get on its feet and do something good here, we'll get something great happening here together, thanks!" is PROBABLY better than strolling in and calling the userbase "assclowns"

+1

It does kind of sound like an owner or someone with an interest in the store talking it up. If that is the case, there are far better ways of going about an introduction.

+1

It does kind of sound like an owner or someone with an interest in the store talking it up. If that is the case, there are far better ways of going about an introduction.
hey, i am just a customer that got turned on to this site yesterday by a friend, i have viewed alot of threads that are so anti-gun shop that its disturbing to me, hey i know i am new but i was thinking that we would want to help these guys, not run away customers for them. i am happy to have a gun shop in my home town that is good to its customers and seems to care that i was in their shop. if we as the GUN BUYERS only care about the cost, we then allow shops like keith's to treat customers the way they do. if i was rude in anyway, i am sorry, i didnt mean to come across that way.

hey, i am just a customer that got turned on to this site yesterday by a friend, i have viewed alot of threads that are so anti-gun shop that its disturbing to me, hey i know i am new but i was thinking that we would want to help these guys, not run away customers for them.

I like computers, but doesn't mean I'm a loyal customer of Best Buy for that simple reason. The site here lists opinions and direct experiences...and they all vary.

Acusport (a common wholesaler to gun shops in the northwest) sells the SR556 for $1309.14.

Davidsons sells at wholesale ON SALE for 1309.13

Results of Power Search
Item #5902-RUG
Description RUG SR-556FB 223 SA RFL B 30RD
Your Price $1,309.13
On Hand 0
Order Qty
Sale End Date 01/31/10

RSR does not carry the SR 556 but it would be right in there. The buy in for ruger is very high.

$1675 would be like 20% assuming the box of ammo was worth $30 - 40.

Its maybe a little high but not $200 more. Can't judge market price for a retail shop off of gunbroker.

I'd end up paying almost that just due to our stupid sales tax of 9.5% up here.

Cheers

Acusport (a common wholesaler to gun shops in the northwest) sells the SR556 for $1309.14.

Davidsons sells at wholesale ON SALE for 1309.13

Results of Power Search
Item #5902-RUG
Description RUG SR-556FB 223 SA RFL B 30RD
Your Price $1,309.13
On Hand 0
Order Qty
Sale End Date 01/31/10

RSR does not carry the SR 556 but it would be right in there. The buy in for ruger is very high.

$1675 would be like 20% assuming the box of ammo was worth $30 - 40.

Its maybe a little high but not $200 more. Can't judge market price for a retail shop off of gunbroker.

I'd end up paying almost that just due to our stupid sales tax of 9.5% up here.

Cheers

Still almost $200 over priced.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.aspx?Keywords=Ruger+SR556

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads