JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought a Rws 34 from a member here on the board, and it is a sweet rifle. Smooth trigger pull, better then some on my other guns. Looking to put a scope on it next month,and was wondering what other here may be using.:huh:

I got this one 2yrs ago and it has served me very well. - Leapers Golden Image 3-9x40 Rifle Scope. Only $62 and has mill dots and has AO. I put mine in Pac NW rain, snow and 98degree summers and has always kept zero.

Great scope but honestly a $62 scope or a $400 scope ..doesn't matter if you can't learn how to properly fire a springer or find that SWEET pellet you rifle can send down range 40 yards under 1" groups. My rifle (1200 fps) seems to fancy any pellet in the 10 grain range. Kodiak double gold 10.65grain now being the favorite over my last fave the barracuda 10.65 grain...just a tad better groups at 65 yards (my zero since I enjoy 60 - 120yrd critter sniping)

Talking to a friend of mine who shoots air guns, even he said that he was impressed with the Leapers line of scopes. I have also been looking at Hawke scopes. I've heard some good things about them. Was hoping someone here might have some insight on them.

You probably know this already, but make sure any scope you put on it is designed for use on air rifles. The recoil forces with an air rifle are very different than with a regular rifle. You can tear up a regular rifle scope pretty quickly using it on an air rifle.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top