JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So we all know that the government can't take away our handguns and riffles..... What about ammo? Please feel free to discuse your opion on the gov is try to control our ammo. There are rummor that Obama stimulate our financial by not allow the united states to buy surplus ammo from other country. So is this going keep our ammo price higher and will never drop?

Well if he takes over Federal, Remington, Winchester, Hornady and others like the bank and car companies than I would worry but until then I have noticed ammo is a lot more available and prices have dropped somewhat. It is a start and they will continue to drop as the supply is catching up with demand. I have enough anyways to be have for a while and with reloading I can last even longer.

The ban on importation of surplus military ammo from other countries
preceeds Obama by quite a bit. Going after the ammo supply has been
tried many times---either in outrageous "tax per round" proposals of
limits on the number of rounds a person can posess. It's nothing
new, and I have no doubt that some sort of ammo control scheme
will be proposed in the future. Stay vigilant, support the organizations
that fight for our rights. Send a nice "thankyou" to your political
representatives when they vote the right way and do everything in your power to vote them out of office if they vote the wrong way.

I think an ammo tax is next, followed by registered purchases of ammo. Why? because those in power regard it as a "sin tax" akin to tobacco taxes and soda and alcohol taxes. Registered purchases will contribute to their view of "accountability" where ammo is concerned.
Then there is the medical aspect. Someone is going to have to pay for gunshot trauma treatment for the uninsured under the new federally funded healthcare program.
That will be ammunition buyers.

My opinion is that "Obama Bin Lyin'" is going to keep a low profile on gun issues. But, when he gets reelected, he will automatically be a "Lame Duck" with nothing to lose and then we gunowners may find ourselves in deep doo-doo! Just a thought.

The gov't doesn't need to control our ammo supplies, there are enough whackos out there that are keeping the rest of us from owning it.

Any of you hear Chris Rocks thing about bullet control?

Chris Rock is right.... dont trust the white boys with guns... they may shooting in school. Give all the guns to the asian boys... (note on the side j/k all, because I thought Chris Rock was funny so i quoted him as a joke. I am a truth asian myself and virginia tech was done by asian guy very sad thing but it happen to all races dont just pick on one) Hmmm

Should stock up a little with ammo or components over time. Unless they make it illegal to own ammo or components, you can be protected from any shortages in this way. Gun grabbers know it is not law-biding citizens who commit crimes.....they do not want an armed society even though we have been an "armed" society for as long as we have been America and things have run very well for 200 years...go figure their true motivation....

Should stock up a little with ammo or components over time. Unless they make it illegal to own ammo or components, you can be protected from any shortages in this way. Gun grabbers know it is not law-biding citizens who commit crimes.....they do not want an armed society even though we have been an "armed" society for as long as we have been America and things have run very well for 200 years...go figure their true motivation....

Their true motivation is that they do not wnat their SLAVES to be armed! Although it is mostly fiction, I read the book "ROOTS" by Alex Haley. According to Haley, during the days of slavery, the "Massas (Masters)" would not allow their property to have even a large nail in their hovels. Masters always fear armed slaves. That is the policy of the " UN NEW WORLD ODOR".

I'm sure that's a mis-type,...
But you're right! It stinks!!!

Nope! That is NOT a mistype! It IS THE UN NEW WORLD ODOR!!! A union of the world's tyrants, despots and dictators which outnumber the United States population by 92% (Dictators) to 8% (USA). Their goal - NO free nations as the USA once was! Death To Tyrants!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top