JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If everyone would post their town they live in in their member profile then bussiness would be much easier. When you just post "Oregon" well Oregon is a big state and the cost to get across it to buy a gun is prohibitive to making a purchase FTF. Just to make it simple with a first look the town you live in will really help us all.

Thanks

jj

Sorry, I prefer a more general location in my profile for public viewing. When I am interested in something I use the PM feature to share more specific info. Just trying to limit my exposure of info to the unknown. Whether it be person, regulation, law, etc. Call be paronoid :-|

Sorry, I prefer a more general location in my profile for public viewing. When I am interested in something I use the PM feature to share more specific info. Just trying to limit my exposure of info to the unknown. Whether it be person, regulation, law, etc. Call be paronoid :-|

Yamhill is a lot more specific than Oregon, Pacific Northwest, The Outer Limits, The Fringe, etc. I will give you a +1 on that.:s0155:

Depending on the hour, the day, the week, the month, or even the time of year, I'm likely to be in one of at least three different spots in Oregon. It would be impossible to pin me down, or even to get me to admit to a home base these days. That may not be helpful to the cause, but it's as good as it gets at the moment.

Funny, guys are selling guns to total strangers yet don't want to post a town they may live in. Geez post the town next to yours if you are paranoid:D:D:s0155::s0131: It will save us all time and this site bandwidth if you know how far away something is posted.

thanks again

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews