JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the guy is nuts.
listen pro wrestling is what it is. its about money.
so lets face it, you have to always wonder about them there fake grapplers ya know?
what that saggy man boob needs is a Double arm bar from my 10 year old.

I used to think this guy was interesting. He may even have a legitimate gripe against Kyle, I don't really know. But to go after Kyle's widow is the lowest of the low. This guy has lost any shred of respect I may have ever had for him. And for his own information, the reason his shows aren't being watched are because they aren't any good. A real man doesn't have to blame someone else when they can't perform.

I left a nice nasty comment on the former Governer's FB page. I told him if he was a real man (which he's not), he would drop this lawsuit against Kyle's widow - now.

Jessie always claimed to be an ex-SEAL, and that's the first thing you would always hear about him. Read the article, and you find out he was UDT, which was a predecessor, but NOT a SEAL. I don't know what happened that night, but I don't think Kyle's widow should be destroyed. It's clearly about the $$$$. Period.

The guy can't even go by his real, given name. Hard to take him seriously as anything other than an "entertainer" - but he sucked pretty hard at that too. WWF / WWE / WTF ever was/is/has always been retarded. His "acting" career was one dimensional at best. I'd like to see him do 30 seconds of another Predator movie, in which he gets disemboweled then bitten in half by a mega alien, only to be puked up because he tasted funny.

He parades himself around to be something he really is not - he never was a Navy SEAL, he was a UDT frog man and if he was any good at it - he should've been proud to be one. UDTs were the precursors to the SEAL teams. It was a dangerous job. But saying you were a SEAL I guess impresses more fatass internet conspiracy dorks and bar flies than telling them you were a frogman in Vietnam. He dishonors not only the SEALS by claiming to be one, but he dishonors the Frogmen with his actions, and more so with the BS he's been spouting for years since his service. Chris Kyle and every other real SEAL, past, present, and future should all get a free shot to pop that loudmouth POS right in the kisser. And any male who claims to be a "man" would leave the widow of an American hero and soldier the F*** alone - and not try to defame the dead man, or steal from his estate. If he has ever claimed to be a Christian (not sure because I can't stand listening to the windbag long enough) then he should be a bit more Christ like and turn the other cheek IF HE WAS slandered by Kyle. Honestly, I tend to believe Chris Kyle's account of that night, and it's not the first time someone wrote about or told a story about "Jessie Ventura" being a douche.

Sadly the jury will probably feel bad for the big bald dick head and give him money. He'll feel vindicated and start running his suck in front of any microphone or camera he can get in front of.

Late I know but, I just Finished "American Sniper" and...... WOW. Chris Kyle was "Grade A"American Hero/Bad A**. Last and only time Jesse was cool was in Predator pretending to be a bad a**...for this D Bag to persue this suit and put Kyles poor widow through the ringer is disgusting :mad: and deserving of some bad karma. The guy says he's suing for name defamation, nothing did that more than him doing what he's doing.

Sounds like a big baby got his feelings hurt.. They should file a counter-suit against him and I am sure there will be enough people to backup Kyle's side of the story to make Ventura's life miserable. Our society gives too much power and honor to TV personalities.. More people honor Kim Kardashian in our country then honor this true American hero and brave soul, Chris Kyle, who sacrificed so much for the freedoms we enjoy today.

Americans really disappoint me.. It seems many will kneel and bow before the Almighty Hollywood frauds. Ventura being one of the greatest among them.

Mrs. Kyle's attorney should've pushed for a change of venue - Douchenozzle Ventura was their former governor, going to be hard getting a fair trial of the case in that state. If the verdict comes back in his favor, maybe that will be the strategy for appeal.

Maybe Mr. Janos (his real name) will start off a new trifecta of celebrity deaths (he is old and fat after all) and then Mrs. Kyle can sue HIS estate for defaming Chris Kyle.

Seals are already petitioning to have him removed from their association. The verdict hasn't improved scruff face's reputation, rather it tells us about the man himself and how low a former UDT member can go. Anyone who would go after the widow and family of a slain hero is a pile of, well, Jessie Ventura. If it was truly about his reputation he wouldn't have sued for money. But he did.

Kyle's Father, the Mayor of Lake Oswego, was on Lars Larson this afternoon. There will definitely be an appeal.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go sit on the Ventura and take a great big Jessie...

Marcus Luttrel weighs in

luttrell-ventura.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews