JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you do the jungle boogie?

• Yes, I do! For practical purposes (e.g., defense, SHTF, et al.)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Yes, but only for competitions where doing so doesn't run afoul of rules.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Yes, but only for purely wacky purposes and rarely at that.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Nope, I sure don't.

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • (gasp!) Fully semi-automatic AR14s are already deadly enough with those barrel shrouds!

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Um, eh, (burp!) wut? Got that song on 8-track when rolling in ma Ford Pinto.

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
FYI- It was the Gremlins that blew up. :D
Pintos were known for blowing up, too. It was a thing in the late 70s...

Ford Pinto.png

Dual 10 rounders in .300 Blaque. Not unwieldy. It's not An Africa loadout.

One filled with subsonic plinkers with cast moly cheap projectiles for vermin and what not, the other with 194 Leighigh defense hollow points for when it counts.

It's good to have options.

I also run 10/22 and 77/22 10 round mags sanded flat bases and epoxied for small game. Shoot a few, flip mag and recharge the partial while walking.

This is more the hunting application…. I wouldn't run these systems in my social guns.

Pintos were known for blowing up, too. It was a thing in the late 70s...

View attachment 1049708
Yup, we lost a whole car load of cousins, only one survivor, Ford will be paying damages to her forever! Took her a very long time to learn to live again after having over 90% of her body burned to a crisp along side her sisters and a school friend! The Chevy farm truck that hit them wasn't going very fast ether, the driver committed suicide a few months after the wreak, three families destroyed by a company too cheap to care about what they sold to the public!

I have a Lancer bracket that I can put two thirty round Lancer magazines in it. I used it at the gun range several times and it makes my AR heavy so I don't use it.

NO!
We always ran an initial single 20 round mag in the carbines, and a vest full of 30's! No need for any thing else, and it wouldn't have made a mage change quicker or more convenient! As it was, we needed to keep our carbines as light and compact and as free from snag as possible.

The only exception was for those of us that carried a M-16 with 203, then it didn't matter, it was always heavy!
The 20rnd option never occurred to me. Good idear there mang!

Well....TODAY, with the Cancel Culture.

Would.......
Kool and The Gang's lyrics be considered.....a form of Racist Exploitation?

Yeah....they did say "Jungle". So?

Then again?

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR