JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Weekend of June 22. We are doing this for the 6th or 7th year again. 30 minutes outside Ellensburg Wa. no matter how you slice it. A weekend of camping and shooting. It is about 20 people strong and we would like to see it grow a little more. Main posts have historically been on THR. PM me an email if you are interested and I can get you more information.

Polishrifleman

The High Road?

Not sure that's a good thing... I came here to get away from them after arguing with a moderator about whether "wetback" was a perjorative term.

I wouldn't want to meet with any of them.

I think you'd do better to leave The High Road out of it-- that association means I won't be there.

P.S. Heh-- this board won't even let me POST the word their moderator defended. So I'm in the right place.

Thanks for the note Jammer,

I gave the THR information as a historical reference to anyone wanting information on the valid nature of the event and for nothing else. I hold no love or loss toward any pro gun forum.

I am sorry that an open invitation to come meet fellow shooters and enjoy some fun is frowned upon based upon membership in a certain group, visitation to a certain website, or the actions of an individual sour the group as a whole. A lot of us started on forums like TFL, THR and the like before these regional sites were set up.

I've been to a number of Polishrifleman's annual shoots and have found him to be a gracious host and the attendees to be a quality group of people in every respect. As such I make every effort to attend each year as it makes for a nice relaxing weekend with a group of like-minded folks.

I wish I could but budget says no exrta travel this summmer. iguit the THR due yo the exterme heavy handed mess of the moderators and the totoal silliness of there rules.

Provide a little more info about location, beverages allowed, potluck or whatever meals, anything else a guy from Idaho needs to know.

Are there Sasquatch in the area? UFO's?

Just want to know what equipment to bring.

We are just over a month out. We have about 20 confirmations. If you requested more information you should have it. If not PM me your email address. We are trying to firm up the headcount so we can plan the food!

This sounds like fun. If I wasn't already going to a weekend shoot a couple weeks before this, I would be all over it. With a baby at home, one hall pass is all I can get!

Y'all have a blast, though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top