JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Kate or Ginny?

• Kate

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Ginny

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Why Insult the Shotgun?

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
I decided that I needed something a little more politically correct for home defense, and remembered how Joe Biden made a strong case for a pump action shotgun. I mulled it over long and hard and finally decided that he was right and this way I'll be sure to give our "common sense" friends warm fuzzies

So here go - 3M's Politically Correct shotgun shown with the despicable AR-15 for comparison:
upload_2018-3-15_15-56-51.png

I also added a Safety Grip in environmentally vegan friendly Green and a night light so I won't trip over the cat while I'm helping someone who got lost and wound up in my house by mistake at 3 AM. Since this is all about safety I made sure to mount the night light in an ergonomic position I'm sure OHSA would approve of.
upload_2018-3-15_15-58-18.png

So, what do y'all think? Should I name her Kate or should I name her Ginny?

I'd name it Pow Pow pelosi

Man I made the mistake of looking up keltec shotgun accidents...

Good thing you added the hand stop

The accidents were caused by by the failure of a specific AIRSOFT VG that failed when the victims were trying to see how fast they could shoot. Still a lesson learned and why I added a metal pic rail designed for the KSG to reinforce the plastic one in addition the the VFG which to me felt more positive than either the naked pump or a VG. I'm also adding a choke adapter/break/breacher that will extend the muzzle an additional 5". Here is a mock up:
upload_2018-3-15_18-25-24.png

Maybe I should call it "Jack Breacher"...

Sweet set up.

I would be interested to see how one of those Sig Romeo 5 red dots fairs or the primary arms micro red dot.

I put a primary arms micro red dot that is supposed to be good for 50K hours on the Saiga 12 and it has handled it fine so far, about 100 rounds of 00 buck from S and B.

My set up would be:
Light
iron sights
Red dot
Some kind of forend grip enhancement: thinking Magpul VG which I already run on the Saiga 12
Sling - I say this because I have slings for every rifle/shotgun. A sling lets you in a moments notice use both hands without losing access or control of the firearm you are carrying around. My preference is a 1/2 point convertible Magpul sling which I predominantly run as a 1 point sling unless walking/running/climbing with rifle slung and using hands for something else than holding the rifle.

Slam Fire Explained.

BTW, I have a Winchester 1897 that will/can slam fire. It's about as much fun as one could want with your clothes still on. Well, except for full auto or bump fire firearms.

Aloha, Mark

I decided that I needed something a little more politically correct for home defense, and remembered how Joe Biden made a strong case for a pump action shotgun. I mulled it over long and hard and finally decided that he was right and this way I'll be sure to give our "common sense" friends warm fuzzies

So here go - 3M's Politically Correct shotgun shown with the despicable AR-15 for comparison:
View attachment 440341

I also added a Safety Grip in environmentally vegan friendly Green and a night light so I won't trip over the cat while I'm helping someone who got lost and wound up in my house by mistake at 3 AM. Since this is all about safety I made sure to mount the night light in an ergonomic position I'm sure OHSA would approve of.
View attachment 440342

So, what do y'all think? Should I name her Kate or should I name her Ginny?

Well that's... that's... Deplorable!

Katie-Gin, Ginny-Kate - either way they look like a couple of good thumpers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top