JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even if he was absent mindedly resting on his laurels, "Vice President" is not a lifetime honor as "President" is.
But I'll need to check that with Al Gore, (controversial inventor of the internet) to be sure.:rolleyes:

Mother of God. I am all for representative government, in a Constitutional Republic, and more so, but can we please, please stop giving credence to mentally defective, senile morons?

At least this one didn't claim to invent the internet...yet.

Indeed.

+the+internet+to+_9c01c53c0581912d764bceb0bfa042cd.jpg

There, apparently, was an earlier claimant.

f134007e1788ef07c93fbddb2477c3bbfbf9973b1ae4565b66.jpg

:p

To give mad props to my homeboy, who was one bad hombre, you know I'm talking about Rutherford B. Hayes:

51ChWQw6SjL._SX376_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

(teehee). In all seriousness, it is a fun read. Just being wacky. Enjoy friends. :s0155:

Pretty sure a couple guys here would rather have Joe as POTUS than The Donald...since The Donald hurts people's feelings...and stuff like that.

Sadly Joe has been a gaff machine all of his career. Only reason it's as secret as it is, is media. Mostly don't want to show it. Now days it's harder to hide but the big media will always ignore it. The guy is really showing signs of age catching up with him now. He just can't take the work. Sadly if he wins the nod many gun owners will work to get him in office. Then if he wins the same gun owners who put him there will start in screaming about how it's the NRA's fault. :s0054:

@thorborg Everyone in politics get to keep the title of their most recent office. But he was clearly saying that he was currently Veep at the time.
I would be interested to see what you reference for that statement.
Not that I'm challenging your accuracy.
I could not seem to find an official statement from the government regarding this.
So in looking elsewhere; according to 1566234893227.png
along with Emily Post, and a few others I found while looking up proper protocols up a couple years ago when I was on a writing frenzy, there was a unanimous consensus that claims VP's keeping their title after office is not so, continually reading statements like this: While in office vice presidents are addressed as Mr. Vice President, they don't continue that when they leave office.
Realizing there is a difference between "don't" and "can not" I'm receptive to a more definitive source as clarification if you please.

@thorborg You are talking about something else than I was. I'm not talking about official titles like nobility. I suppose former POTUSes get to still be called Mr. President, where other titles don't continue in perpetuity. That is not my point.

Any politician that goes on, say, a TV show gets called Senator or Secretary or Governor or whatever is their highest title. Newt still gets called "Speaker Gingrich," Hillary still gets called "Secretary Clinton," etc. There have even been dust-ups in the recent past when, for example, Senator Kamala Harris referred to Vice President Biden as "Senator Biden." This is all I'm referring to...and it isn't an important enough poi t to continue talking about it.

@thorborg You are talking about something else than I was. I'm not talking about official titles like nobility. I suppose former POTUSes get to still be called Mr. President, where other titles don't continue in perpetuity. That is not my point.

Any politician that goes on, say, a TV show gets called Senator or Secretary or Governor or whatever is their highest title. Newt still gets called "Speaker Gingrich," Hillary still gets called "Secretary Clinton," etc. There have even been dust-ups in the recent past when, for example, Senator Kamala Harris referred to Vice President Biden as "Senator Biden." This is all I'm referring to...and it isn't an important enough poi t to continue talking about it.
I beg your pardon, since you made the comment on my post, I assumed you were referring to it, and not a bunch of a$$kissing media. We all know how highly intelligent they are, and what they say if not the truth, then should be.
It was foolish for me to seek actual facts. My mistake.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top