Jimenez JA-22

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by BeyondTheBox, Nov 26, 2011.

1. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox
    Oregon

Well I did it, curiosity got the best of me and I just picked up a third with the JA-22. Went shooting with my boss weeks back and he had one and it performed flawlessly for over 100 rounds, and was over a year old at that point. Just didn't make sense not to, for the price. It was a blast to plink with, accurate as needed, and cheap to shoot. So it joins the ranks with my Ruger brothers, LC9 & LCP. Aslo just got my little brothers Glock 45acp to use while he's out of town for a while. Can't wait to get these two out for some fun!

Man is assembly and dis-, of this Jimenez a pain. One thing for sure is that I'm not, at all, going to enjoy the cleaning of this thing.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk

2. darkminstrel

darkminstrel
    PDX

It's not all that hard after the first couple times you play with a full take down. I have mine stripped to the gills and am reconditioning it. Which is pretty pointless for the quality and cost of the bloody thing.

3. raftman

raftman
    Oregon

I've often thought about getting one of these as something of a cheap range toy... there actually seem to be more positive reviews than negative... but still... dunno...