JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Loved the book Jim. I think the survivalist movement is growing. I also thought your book was a great representation of true Patriots and what a Constitutional government should stand for. All the more important since the government is calling veterans and gun owners terrorists these days.

Jim,

welcome aboard! I loved your share ware TEOTWAWKI back in the day and I am glad to see Patriots is published. I have my fingers crossed for your screen play. Do you have a location picked out for the filming? I have used TEOTWAWKI as an introduction to newbies to get their stuff together. I wished I still had
my printed copy. Lost it years ago.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy!

SF-

Welcome from the Oregon Coast, Jim. It took me three attempts to buy your book from Amazon, but I finally got a copy. :) My dad borrowed it to read so I'll have to get it back from him before I can finish it. Welcome, and thanks for all of your efforts. Our prayers for the Memsahib.
Whatzhizname

As a daily reader of his blog, I have been deeply touched by his loss. Please visit his site survivalblog.com, notice his wishes and charities and send your prayers to his family in this time of their loss.

I feel like I dropped the ball not posting here about the passing of Jim's wife, when I first heard.
I won't bother his site with my condolences, so as not overwhelm him.
No matter how well you you think you are prepared for some one's passing it is still a shock and painful.
No words I can write can convey how I feel for Jim and his family's grief.
Jim, God bless you and keep you, and yours.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top