JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Loved the book Jim. I think the survivalist movement is growing. I also thought your book was a great representation of true Patriots and what a Constitutional government should stand for. All the more important since the government is calling veterans and gun owners terrorists these days.

Jim,

welcome aboard! I loved your share ware TEOTWAWKI back in the day and I am glad to see Patriots is published. I have my fingers crossed for your screen play. Do you have a location picked out for the filming? I have used TEOTWAWKI as an introduction to newbies to get their stuff together. I wished I still had
my printed copy. Lost it years ago.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy!

SF-

Welcome from the Oregon Coast, Jim. It took me three attempts to buy your book from Amazon, but I finally got a copy. :) My dad borrowed it to read so I'll have to get it back from him before I can finish it. Welcome, and thanks for all of your efforts. Our prayers for the Memsahib.
Whatzhizname

As a daily reader of his blog, I have been deeply touched by his loss. Please visit his site survivalblog.com, notice his wishes and charities and send your prayers to his family in this time of their loss.

I feel like I dropped the ball not posting here about the passing of Jim's wife, when I first heard.
I won't bother his site with my condolences, so as not overwhelm him.
No matter how well you you think you are prepared for some one's passing it is still a shock and painful.
No words I can write can convey how I feel for Jim and his family's grief.
Jim, God bless you and keep you, and yours.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top