JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I finally dropped the cash on a Jewell trigger for my 700 today. This is supposed to be a "drop in" trigger anyone have these also? Anything I need to watch for on install? Just hope they are as good as people say and the price suggests. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Biggest issue I've seen with 700 trigger installs is the Bolt Stop release adjustment. When you have it working perfectly on the action, while out of the stock, just make sure the release mechanism doesn't rub on the bottom metal when it's installed. Some replacement trigger assy's are just a little thicker in the body and need some relief of the trigger slot in the bottom metal to keep it from hanging up.

got the trigger and installed it. deadshot you were spot on on the bolt stop. So a little filing work on the bolt stop part and it was cured not a big deal, probably could have just bent the tab on the trigger but i would much rather mod a $6 stamped peice of steele than a $220 trigger. I must say i am sold on jewell triggers! there is absolutely no creep and it has to be the crispest trigger i have ever felt! came factory set @ 13oz and is now @ 7.6oz. Very happy right now!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top