JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
ha ha !.jpg

Gun ranges and clubs which have trap, skeet, shooting, etc. range would love to have any hulls. My suggestion would be take them to LGS or pawn shop that sells firearms for store credit or general good will. Make friends and they'll give you warning if a certain gun comes in before putting it up for sale to the public.

So I'm taking a week "off" (or something like that with my unique position in the field) starting today to, largely catch up on things around the acreage, home, vehicles, health, et al. And squeeze in some reading, shooting time on the home range at least one day (tomorrow), and wacky and/or funky fun.

One of my self-imposed tasks is to clean/clear up a building close to the house. In said is a large quantity of ammo. Some I'll use. Some I won't. Almost all of it don't care about. Not a high priority, but as I'm working to do lists now:

• Is there really any value in a mix of boxed and loose ammo? (I've given away what I can. Other than some oddball, I'm mainly thinking of tossing 5.56㎜, 00-buck 12 Gauge, and a few hunting rifle cartridges.)
  • How would one really price a yuge supply of uncounted/loose ammo? Put it on a postage scale?
  • Is said value worth shipping? I live in the sticks and lining up a meet for an ammo dump isn't high on the list of time investment. (Increasingly few things are. Quality/quantity, honk-honk.)
  • If I do ship, how, and with with what procedures. (Our local UPS location is managed by a militantly anti-2A tw ... twit, yah, lets go with that. That either doesn't know or, in one case deliberately violated, their own company policy. I have not problem working around said mental defective or shipping via FedEx a little farther north. I know USPS is a no-go with respect to ammo. Still, stickers, packaging, whatever needs to be lined up.)
Candidly, my primary concern is time commitment. Followed by decluttering. The rest, whatever. Not a high priority, but I will be in there tomorrow, if for no other reason a load up for the aforementioned range session. Spidey-Senses says waste of time, but ... I just lost my train of thought.

Thanks much! :s0155:
This is one of those sales that a trip to a weekend gun show would be in order! If its priced right it will all sell, you can get your fill of Jerky, and odd people, and make a little for your time! Good Luck! DR

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads