JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a new, unused, Jet Boil Flash cooking system. Great for hikers/back packers. I don't have the box or paper work but it's pretty straight forward. Piezoelectric electric igniter sparks. Comes with fuel. Color changing cozy signals when contents is hot.

JETBOIL Flash Personal Cooking System

P1040500.JPG

P1040501.JPG

P1040502.JPG

$65.00

Nice deal here. I have the original Jetboil system and it has been pretty good to us for the last 15 years.

Any brand of gas cans with that type of screw-on threading will fit.

My only issue with the canisters is they say four-season but if the temps are below 40 F it becomes SLOW. Once I was camping and it dropped down to 20F at night...it took 20 minutes to boil the water vs the 3-5 minutes it takes in warmer temps.

Nice deal here. I have the original Jetboil system and it has been pretty good to us for the last 15 years.

Any brand of gas cans with that type of screw-on threading will fit.

My only issue with the canisters is they say four-season but if the temps are below 40 F it becomes SLOW. Once I was camping and it dropped down to 20F at night...it took 20 minutes to boil the water vs the 3-5 minutes it takes in warmer temps.

Same here. My MicroMo with the regulator system fixed this issue tho :D

If you carry a small square of Styrofoam that is a couple inches bigger that the base of the stove and put it under the stove it will keep the gas warmer and will work much better. One of the single use heat packs will also work but they are kind of pricey for this purpose. You can store the foam in the pot or just wrapped around the gas cartridge. They are an excellent source of pretty "instant" heat as well. :):):)

I spend 10 years in SAR and used one many times.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top