JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
IMI
Caliber
9mm
City
Oregon city
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For trade: Jericho 941 dual caliber kit by I.M.I. kit is complete with two 9mm and two .41ae magazines. One box each of factory 9mm and .41ae which are complete.

Your Kimber: MUST be a Kimber "Clackamas" roll marked 1911 with correct factory case and paperwork. May be willing to work out a "deal" for pistols missing the case or otherwise incomplete.
I can/will respond with higher detailed photos to serious traders who send Kimber details and photos to [email protected].

Thank you.

44069.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For trade: Jericho 941 dual caliber kit by I.M.I. kit is complete with two 9mm and two .41ae magazines. One box each of factory 9mm and .41ae which are complete.

Your Kimber: MUST be a Kimber "Clackamas" roll marked 1911 with correct factory case and paperwork. May be willing to work out a "deal" for pistols missing the case or otherwise incomplete.
I can/will respond with higher detailed photos to serious traders who send Kimber details and photos to [email protected].

Thank you.

View attachment 804152
I have a Jericho 941 but not kimber. I assume this will work in standard Jericho full size steel frame? If so let me know what trades ur looking for via pm plz. I have lots of toys to trade ha ha. Also do u know can u still buy .41 ae ammo (assuming no panic time I mean). Thx!

I have a '96 Clackamas Custom Classic, unfired and complete, but I'd be looking to sell it, not trade unless you were to add a lot more into the trade.
VOSma6.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.