Jenny and I are going shooting this Saturday (August 23rd)

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
I figured I'd post this here to see if anyone wants to join us in Estacada for some shooting. I don't have a ton of money to spend on ammo, but I'm too excited about shooting my new 870 and Model 94 to let that stop me. We'll probably be heading out right around 12pm and shooting until whenever. There's a map to the location in the Outdoor Shooting Areas section, and I figure if any of you want to join us we can meet somewhere then head up together.

We'll be planning the 1st 'official' NorthwestFirearms.com shoot very soon, with at least a couple weeks of advanced notice.

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
Late night tonight, just got home from a party and going to bed now. Still planning on making it out tomorrow though. I'm setting my alarm for 11am, so if you're planning on going PM me ;)

Reactions
Hey, did you guys end up going? I went and was waiting at hte bottom for more than an hour (just over the bridge), and I didn't see you guys. I gave up and just found a place up the mountain to shoot.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    1911 guru!
    Tim Copeland rebuilt and refreshed an old Colt 1911 Gold Cup for me that needed all new springs, new extractor & replaced a loose ejector. Found...
  • 36 Pit
    4.00 star(s)
    Went here this morning. This was my first time shooting on public land in Oregon. The guys from Trash No Land were there as well as other...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good prices, interesting items
    I like taking a drive through farm country to this spot... nice selection.
    • kbf64
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
Top Bottom