JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I figured I'd post this here to see if anyone wants to join us in Estacada for some shooting. I don't have a ton of money to spend on ammo, but I'm too excited about shooting my new 870 and Model 94 to let that stop me. We'll probably be heading out right around 12pm and shooting until whenever. There's a map to the location in the Outdoor Shooting Areas section, and I figure if any of you want to join us we can meet somewhere then head up together.

We'll be planning the 1st 'official' NorthwestFirearms.com shoot very soon, with at least a couple weeks of advanced notice.

Bad news guys, I just found out I have to work tomorrow. We'll be going Sunday instead, if you guys can make it.

Late night tonight, just got home from a party and going to bed now. Still planning on making it out tomorrow though. I'm setting my alarm for 11am, so if you're planning on going PM me ;)

Hey, did you guys end up going? I went and was waiting at hte bottom for more than an hour (just over the bridge), and I didn't see you guys. I gave up and just found a place up the mountain to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top