JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I had one of these 15 yr ago. Every time I shot it something broke. They were really good about sending parts to repair it free of charge. But most of the time it was inoperable.

Ooh ooh....another one! What's wrong with that one?

I have two of those currently that I picked up to play with. One even came with a box and a magazine. Hell, I had one of them working for a minute the other day...got off most of a mag before the firing pin jammed up. I will figure it out, or melt them down with a torch :p

Idk if I want to drive to salem for that, but if anything brings you south i could use more parts for my "project"

Savage why didn't you throw this in for our last deal? It would of kept the BOS down from the wind! :) Throw me a PM if you really need to get rid of it.

Suggestion, although it might take a while.
1 wait for a "buy-back"
2 donate it, for the purposes of "gun-safety" or somesuch BS and take a tax deduction

and for an extremely unofficial #3, throwdown piece isn't the worst idea. (please engage humor for this one)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.