Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

JARHEAD needs an AK.

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by Godfather911, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Godfather911

Godfather911 Springfield, OR. Member

Looking for an AK-47. A folder with wood furniture would be nice. Even a MAK with the 20" barrel is a go. Let me know what you have. I am open. If you know of any leads to a store that might have some used ones for sale. The info would be appreciated. I am located in the Springfield area, willing to drive a couple of hours to view your weapon. SEMPER FI.

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

S&M on River Road Used to have an assortment, but haven't been over there in months!

Am I dense.........Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service.

3. DEADTIME

DEADTIME Coeur D alene Active Member

Centurion 39 sporter is American made and a great all around shooter. I scooped one up and it's the best ak I've ever had.

4. Godfather911

Godfather911 Springfield, OR. Member

Thanks ALOT. I do appreciate the info fellas. The family and I just finally settled down in the area and purchased a house here after being moved around by the military all these years, it's time to buy my weapons without fear of losing them from the movers. I am home most of the time,so available most hours and days FTR.
    Deadtime, I did see a Centurion. Thanks for the info.

5. tdb59

tdb59 OR Active Member