JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Longview
State
Washington
I'm looking for rusty or in bad shape firearms hand guns or rifles of any kind I'll pay cash or trade a Glock 23 for what u got hit me up

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm looking for rusty or in bad shape firearms hand guns or rifles of any kind I'll pay cash or trade a Glock 23 for what u got hit me up
I've got a No4 MK1 if you're interested. I disassembled it to refinish it myself, but I'm not sure if or when I'll get back to it. All peices are accounted for.

20230509_101530.jpg 20230509_101552.jpg

If your still interested I have some old sporterized project rifles that need a few things/can be unsporterized you can tinker with aswell as a old 22lr bolt action that has a few things that it needs

It's a 1943 no4 mk1 barrel isn't chopped it's just the wood fore grip and maybe the stock that's cut down it's a little dirty has a nice color to the metal probably had a little rust in the barrel not confirmed but just guessing it should fire

It's a 1943 no4 mk1 barrel isn't chopped it's just the wood fore grip and maybe the stock that's cut down it's a little dirty has a nice color to the metal probably had a little rust in the barrel not confirmed but just guessing it should fire
Got pictures? I have few full sets of replacement wood for a no.4.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top