JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These Mausers were FN made and imported into the U.S. and sold under the name of J.C. Higgins in the mid-50's. Best buy on the market at the time. Still a great piece and a great action. This one shows the use but is still as solid as they come and even has a J.C. Higgins brand scope. Nice piece of wood but a rather crudely added recoil pad. At any rate, a good piece for refinishing or using it like it is. Asking $375 and not really into trading as it simply drives the cost up but it never hurts to try. I am in Lebanon and willing to travel from Eugene to Keizer for a serious buyer. All legal fees on the buyer. Best to contact me by PM or 541-401-1063, I don't text. I can send more pictures if needed.

MVC-019S.JPG MVC-020S.JPG MVC-021S.JPG MVC-022S.JPG MVC-023S.JPG

That's me, I am knee deep in 30-06's. I just need them to go to a new home and this one is exactly what it was made for, shooting and hunting. No BS and no tricks just a hard working honest piece. Thanx for the good vibes. I just kinda got this stuff priced according to what I am into them for.

These Mausers were FN made and imported into the U.S. and sold under the name of J.C. Higgins in the mid-50's. Best buy on the market at the time. Still a great piece and a great action. This one shows the use but is still as solid as they come and even has a J.C. Higgins brand scope. Nice piece of wood but a rather crudely added recoil pad. At any rate, a good piece for refinishing or using it like it is. Asking $375 and not really into trading as it simply drives the cost up but it never hurts to try. I am in Lebanon and willing to travel from Eugene to Keizer for a serious buyer. All legal fees on the buyer. Best to contact me by PM or 541-401-1063, I don't text. I can send more pictures if needed.

View attachment 467611 View attachment 467612 View attachment 467613 View attachment 467614 View attachment 467615
PM

PM? Did you have an interest? I am leaving for Idaho in about 3 hours and will not be back till Sunday the 24th. You can call me and leave a message, where I will be I won't have good phone service. Louie 541-401-1063 I don't text.

My advice to the person who acquires this fine rifle is to install the Timney trigger with the side safety switch along with the replacement bolt shroud since you've eliminated the rear bolt safety lever.
I should have gone in this direction with my model 50, as I just can't get used to that hard to use rear bolt lever underneath the scope.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.