JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price $1600. Up for sale is my IWI Tavor SAR-B16 Black Tavor bullpup rifle. This rifle is absolutely mint and has been to the range exactly 1 time. Rifle comes with great extras including IWI Tavor range bag, IWI Tavor Sling, Sight Adjustment tool, Barrel removal tool, and has the Geissele Super Sabra Trigger Bow already installed on rifle (not the trigger pack, original trigger is also included if you would like to put rifle back to stock). Also comes with a box of .223 Winchester silver tips. Rifle is black, 16" barrel, and packed in original box with original maintenance kit and lock / literature. Comes with 2 Magazines. This is a great "Christmas Present" to yourself, you know you deserve it and with the accessories it is worth over $2100. PM me for immediate pickup, I meet at Tropics Pawn in Vancouver by the Sportsman's Warehouse, or 99 Pawn in Gladstone for Oregon Buyers. Thanks for stopping by!

IMG_0324.JPG IMG_0325.JPG IMG_0326.JPG IMG_0327.JPG IMG_0328.JPG IMG_0329.JPG

Ship to Washington in Everett? This is my dream rifle and i finally saved enough!

Or i can make the 4hr drive down your way if it means learning this setup and make it my 3 gun rifle

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.