JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Magnum Research
City
Myrtle Creek
State
Oregon
I know they've made the (simulated) Ivory grips before. (No idea on the Pearlite ones, but figured I'd toss it in there.)

If anyone has a set to sell and/or knows where they can be had, would be much obliged for the information. :)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Does it take proprietary grip panels or do panels from other types of revolvers fit it?

Not exactly what you were looking for, but Jack Huntington, out of my home state, used to do up revolvers. If I recall right he modifies BFRs to use regular grips. Might open the doors to better grips and a better grip!

Does it take proprietary grip panels or do panels from other types of revolvers fit it?

This I do not know. But good question. And could simplify things. (It came with the original grips that attach through said. What was attached was aftermarkets bolted on from the bottom with a little spacer, bracket, thingy. The aftermarket grips looked beautiful, but were too big for my hands. Which is weird because I've got big hands. Wife joked "what they make them for Andre the Giant or something".)

The factory ones appear to be fine. I just like being flamboyant sometimes and this piece is, most assuredly, delightfully gonzo. :s0112:

Not exactly what you were looking for, but Jack Huntington, out of my home state, used to do up revolvers. If I recall right he modifies BFRs to use regular grips. Might open the doors to better grips and a better grip!
Found his website.

Muchas gracias. I will pursue this avenue. :s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.