JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Powerful and energizing...

I nominate Capt. Higgins and Chief Brown to be the next leaders of this great nation.

Let's clean house this November, let's start taking out the trash, remove the elitest, professional politicians!

Vote the bums out of office!!!!

Wonderful!!!
But I believe that a man, who we want to lead this nation, will not have the title of president of the United States. But rather leader of the new/old world. Something along those lines...

Looking through his other videos I see it looks like he Quite his job in disgust over the politics and such! Also looks like he is running for office now, that might be just the thing! If he gets the office, he can make a huge push to right the wrongs!

You can subscribe to his channel and keep up with his doings! Also might want to post a comment or reply on his page, show some support. It's a rare thing, a Brave man that stands up and fights, we need him and all we can find like him!

applause.gif1..gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads