JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If only they had the army to enforce it we would be in big trouble. As it is they are biting off way more than they can chew, and justice will not wait forever. I really hope they keep pushing

Just like any training in a firefight, those in the front will be dealt with first (first to fall)!!!

I hope it never comes to this but we have to be mentally ready to accept what will happen when IT DOES. Just like the zombie series where you wake up one morning & it is time to fight to survive and hope you are prepared!!!

More folks should read Unintended Consequences. Probably too many pages for some of the interweb patriots tho.

We've been in a cage our whole lives, but just were never aware of it.

Funny how basic psychology works against the realization and acceptance of truth. We want to hear comforting things. The old adage that people believe what they want to believe has never been more true.

9/11 and the police state it enabled could never have been successful if people were capable of putting logic and reason above comfort.

Unintended Consequences is available a couple of places online. Here is a pdf:

<broken link removed>

I re-read it at least annually (along with Atlas Shrugged and a few others). My
copy is getting more than a little beat up----kind of like the citizens of this country.

"So, they have to do a &#8216;Parallel Construction' and not tell the courts or prosecution or defense the original data used to arrest people. This I call: a &#8216;planned programed perjury policy' directed by US law enforcement."

I'm not in favor of them gathering the info in the first place, but if they are going to use it I support the Parallel construction idea because that requires the police to gather first hand information and do an investigation of the case. Since this NSA system gathers what we say and what do do 'virtually, it is of vital importance that what we do in reality be the legitimate basis for any case. I don't get why the author tried to make the point that parallel construction is an argument for us being a police state? Gathering and using the info without parallel construction would make us a police state, as that would make it easy for police to convict just on the basis of expressed intent.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top