JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Ithaca
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a beautiful 20 gauge Ithaca Featherlight Model 37 Shotgun. I have shot this a number of times prior to the stock being damaged. Not able to repair stock so I removed it with the plan to replace it. Too many other guns and projects to make it priority and here it sits.

- Barrel Length is 28"
- Serial number dates as built in 1955
- Missing Stock - Stock was damaged and hasn't been replaced
- After contacting Ithaca, stocks are available for this gun, approx $200 to replace.

IMG_6895.jpg IMG_6896.jpg IMG_6897.jpg IMG_6898.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do you still have the butt stock? If so it an be used as a pattern in a duplicator perhaps costing less than a full on replacement from the manufacturer.

Do you still have the butt stock? If so it an be used as a pattern in a duplicator perhaps costing less than a full on replacement from the manufacturer.
I have the part of the buttstock that was attached to the rifle. like from the handle inward. I thought about trying to make something. it's a great shotgun, just don't have the space or tools to do it. I know the replacement from Ithaca is around $200. Might just do it anyway. Or reduce my asking price. thanks for the input!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top