JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 on we were soldiers, that was an amazing movie.

And more so on the HBO series Band of Brothers.
I sat and watched that entire series (like 11hours) in one weekend. And then about a year later I did it again.
Unbelievable.

Along with the other, Black Hawk Down.
Hoots, last line.
"Guys at home will ask, why do you do it? What, you think your a war hero?
I won't say a damn thing. Cause they won't get it. It's about the man next to you. And that's it."

Pretty much any war movie does it for me.

Young people need to know Patriotism, but also the horrors of war, and the truth in evil.
I wish I had learned eariler.
I gained mine later, and have the utmost respect for those who served. Because I didn't. It's something I regret everyday.

How come foreign born actors have a tendency to make the most patriotic movies?
Immigrants make an educated decision about where they want to live and they come here because they value what this country has to offer. If you are born here, you may still value what you have, but you may not have enough information to compare and fully appreciate.

+1 on we were soldiers, that was an amazing movie.

And more so on the HBO series Band of Brothers.
I sat and watched that entire series (like 11hours) in one weekend. And then about a year later I did it again.
Unbelievable.

Along with the other, Black Hawk Down.
Hoots, last line.
"Guys at home will ask, why do you do it? What, you think your a war hero?
I won't say a damn thing. Cause they won't get it. It's about the man next to you. And that's it."

Pretty much any war movie does it for me.

Young people need to know Patriotism, but also the horrors of war, and the truth in evil.
I wish I had learned eariler.
I gained mine later, and have the utmost respect for those who served. Because I didn't. It's something I regret everyday.
Clear, no regrets. Your patriotic support is so much more meaningful than some that are actually "serving", conscientious objectors openly serving comes to mind. I served 3 years in peacetime. I sometimes regret I didn't stay in, or serve in a conflict, calling myself a vet seems a loose interpretation. Let your support wash away your regret. A simple thumbs-up to someone in uniform can go a long way.

Band of Brothers has to be the best series I've ever watched. Soo good, I can't believe it's an HBO product. "Day of Days" makes my heart pound every time I watch it. Dang it Clear, now I'm going to have to watch it again!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top