JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well since last Friday a couple of things have happened. Prices for evil black rifles have pretty much doubled, even for crappy ones, and ammo is getting REALLY scarce. I knew finding big lots of .308 was tough a few months ago, but finding anything that isn't expensive match ammo is damned near impossible this week. Who's got it all:huh:, and will they let me buy some, please?:rolleyes:

Well since last Friday a couple of things have happened. Prices for evil black rifles have pretty much doubled, even for crappy ones, and ammo is getting REALLY scarce. I knew finding big lots of .308 was tough a few months ago, but finding anything that isn't expensive match ammo is damned near impossible this week. Who's got it all:huh:, and will they let me buy some, please?:rolleyes:
Even Mall-Fart?!
Wow....did you check Boerners?

Dean

Boheners has that Zombie max crap for extortion rates, and 3 box limit. Wally World doesn't have a thing. I'm going to try and do some more hunting around today.
Just remembered that Freddie's just opened a gun department...oops, I mean kiosk.
In the back, near the lawn and garden crap.
Might be time to take a trip to Bremerton.
I think the guy who runs that dept. is named Mike.

Dean

Just remembered that Freddie's just opened a gun department...oops, I mean kiosk.
In the back, near the lawn and garden crap.
Might be time to take a trip to Bremerton.
I think the guy who runs that dept. is named Mike.
Dean

Must be a Bremerton thing...no kiosk I've seen at PDX Fred Meyers.

Must be a Bremerton thing...no kiosk I've seen at PDX Fred Meyers.
From what I was told by the kid who was filling in for him that day, yes, this instance is specific only to the Bremerton Fred Meyer.
The guy wanted to do it, so he talked to the powers that be and they said ok.
How long will it last?...I don't know.

It is kinda nice to see again.
When I was a kid, every department store in town, except maybe Woolworth's and Bremer's, had a gun department.
Sears, JC Penny's, Merit Mart, the Navy Exchange, they all had 'em.
Different world, these days. :(

Dean

Big bricks of import surplus...yeah, I think that's gone.

Natchez SS and other online places still have hunting-grade 308. Of course, it's hunting-grade prices.

Looks like the price per round on gunbroker for name brand like Federal AE is now $1/round.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top