JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe this is a global setting in that it effects all users. After a prescribed period of inactivity a user is logged off. How long are you off surfing other sites and FYI you can stay logged in if you click on, I believe it is, "stay logged in" or "Remember me", something like that.

I'm not sure if this is the same question, but I keep getting logged out while typing in the quick reply box, and also, while typing the auto save (yellow) will show up and then, when I type the letters won't appear, not that I'm good at typing or anything like that, but it doesn't help. Seems like the time span is maybe 2 to 3 minutes. It's starting to happen now.

Do you check the box that says keep me logged in when you log on, if you do it must be your computer settings. Once I log on I stay logged on no matter if I am away from the computer for hrs or days or even if I shut my computer off.

Do you check the box that says keep me logged in when you log on, if you do it must be your computer settings. Once I log on I stay logged on no matter if I am away from the computer for hrs or days or even if I shut my computer off.

Are you referring to the remember me box ? Also now I've discovered that the smiles won't work. I have a brand new computer, so it's probably something on my end.

Last Edited:
Don't forget to check the "Remember me" box when logging on. That's what keeps me logged in, sometimes for days when I don't turn the 'puter off!

Thanks pakrat57 & orygun, I'll try it. Now I've got to figure out why the smiles won't work, cause I like my smiles. Maybe something to do with popup blocker or Norton. This computing isn't my strong suit.

Got rid of the typing issues and got my smiles back too, (Tools, compatibility issues, NWF permission), :) I'm now officially a computer "GOD" :s0112::s0114: just ask me. lol

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads