JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice looking collection of stuff... Sadly my shop burned down and I am in no position to be buying anything.
Hey, sorry to hear about your shop burning down, I'm the 28 guns for sale guy, I also have about 30 guns not for sale. Your are certainly welcome to come down here and shoot any that you want, no need to buy. Regards, Tom

my interest is in high precision target shooting. I have zero interest in something that just sprays BB's

Like this?
upload_2015-11-14_21-25-25.png

That is my old 'high end' 10m air rifle - figure on around $1500 or so second hand. You'll likely be needing a new air cylinder- they are 'lifed' and must be in date if you enter any competitions. Cost around $250 or so, usually, and 'last' around ten years.

Add a few hundred for the shooting jacket, a hundred for the glove and a coupla hundred for the shoes and maybe a cheap shooting hat for around $50 - ah, and glasses [$300 or so], and you're good to go.

tac

There are a lot of ways to do this, but honestly, you would probably be best served by going to an actual airgun show and handling many of them until you find " the one ".
If you are looking to really go nuts like that and spend time shooting high end guns, DEFINITELY take tkerrigan up on his offer, 30 high end airguns is more than any but the most dedicated outlets would have for handling nationwide.

my interest is in high precision target shooting. I have zero interest in something that just sprays BB's

If this is your interest and u are ok with pistols or carbine i suggest checking out crosman custom shop website. They sell a co2 pistol or carbine with a 11" lothar walther choked Olympic grade match barrel. I upped the power on mine and it is ridiculously accurate. Bench rested with the proper pellets and taking all the time I want in between shots I can get same home accuracy time after time at 20 yards. Cost is still around $125ish without scope or any customizations. Incredibly accurate gun. Add a tko lead dust collector for completely quiet. Those used to cost around $35-$40 but don't know about now.

Expecting delivery of a Weihrauch HW44 PCP in .22.
I don't want to mess up a VERY nice pistol with my lack of knowledge.
What is the best way to break in a brand new higher end pistol without doing long term damage.
Or is there such a thing ?
The only experience I have with barrel break-in is my old National Match M1's from years back.
There was a lot of cleaning between shoots for an extended period before the patterns started to print with some type of consistency.
Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads