JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about something like this?

NWF.png

What do you think Mr. Link? Would you mind if I use that "poster" to place on the bulletin boards at the club??

I know the existing one was still posted there yesterday but frankly... unless someone has a habit of reading the board it's easy to just walk on by. Seeing that revolver pointed out at you might cause the casual walk-by to stop and look. :D

Let me think on it a bit. I agree with Doc, I hate seeing guns, fake guns, airsoft guns, or pictures of guns pointed at me.

I also agree with you ZR, we need something that grabs peoples attention better than what we have, but I want to make sure it's for the right reason. It's easy to grab attention by flipping everyone off, but it's not the type of attention we want :s0114:

Yup, I can see valid reasons for concern if this were posted in a "sensitive" environment.

However, I think the crowd that typically visits/uses places where this sort of thing would be posted wouldn't generally take offence to this particular graphic but would rather see it as something that they need to go "check out" the specifics of.

And if that draws them to the content of the poster/flyer itself I think that is a good thing to help get them interested in checking THIS place out.

Regardless of my opinion though, I will await your decision on the matter. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads