JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
He used to have it available through Tapatalk, but that ended a couple of years ago, can't remember why, but I think it was partially cost and performance issues.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I remember that. I don't care for Tapatalk anyway. With today's phones, why not just use the regular site? I do, in fact I am as I post this from my iPhone! :)

Upvote 0
No.

Because Mr. Link actively engages with the mobile version of XenForo (forum management) and ensures that it works as smoothly as possible. The only way to keep a website consistent for desktop users and mobile users is to have the same software run both sides.

Upvote 0
Folks here are correct, we don't have a mobile app. Rather than paying for development and ongoing maintenance costs we decided to optimize the site to work well via standard web browsers. If we did have an app it would actually look exactly as it does when you pull up NWFA on your phone (and I was able to do the development myself).

We did used to have Tapatalk but discontinued use when numerous abuses of both our data and user privacy were revealed. For anyone curious, there's a ton of info out there.

Upvote 0
Like I said above, it looks fine on my iPhone

IMG_2913.PNG

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class