JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just an FYI, the sig 22 kits may require cci mini mags to cycle properly. I say "may" because some folks seem to get kits that eat a diet of bulk with no problems, other guys (me!), get kits that require the filet mignon of long rifle ammo. This wouldn't be an issue, except for the recent unavailability of all things 22, especially mini mags. YMMV.

My only other experience with 22 conversion is my cmmg AR kit; it eats anything I feed it. It's the new version, stainless. I was thinking about one for a 1911, but not if it's going to be more problems. This sig kit, coupled with the lack of mini-mag availability has been frustrating.

OP: if you do get the sig kit, check out sigpower.com. The guy makes Followers that hold the slide open after last shot, inserts that up the mag capacity from 10 to 15, and upgraded spring sets. Everybody raves about his stuff.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top