JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
bluemountainsupplyllc

1713325600230.png

Just thought I would ask

Thanks

I dunno... but I would use caution.
Their FFL expires in 2 weeks. The registered business address is an apartment building, their business email is a gmail address... and... their policies state they don't accept any returns on used or trade-in items. Only "new" items.

With an extreme lack of any search returns (customer mentions, reviews, etc.)... my red flag radar would be high.

YMMV

Last Edited:
If you pay with a Credit Card, they can't burn you. So if you see something there you want to try? Just pay the smart way to give them a shot.
If proceeding, you might consider using a virtual CC. Standard CC you can dispute the charge simple enough, but if they use or sell your CC info to other parties for unauthorized purchases, it's kind of a PITA to have to cancel it and have a new one issued.

Just sayin. Not a bad habit to get into with online purchases, but especially when something may appear slightly sketchy. An ounce of prevention and all that jazz.... 👍

If proceeding, you might consider using a virtual CC. Standard CC you can dispute the charge simple enough, but if they use or sell your CC info to other parties for unauthorized purchases, it's kind of a PITA to have to cancel it and have a new one issued.

Just sayin. Not a bad habit to get into with online purchases, but especially when something may appear slightly sketchy. An ounce of prevention and all that jazz.... 👍
I do a LOT of shopping online. Over last several years the card I use has been "compromised" several times. I don't know if I am special? For me it was super simple. go online, report it. Card is shut off, new card is sent to me. Last time this happened the bank caught something before I even did. E-mailed me and said they were freezing card as the suspected problem. I looked on line and sure enough. So called them and they took the charges off and sent new card. Now if someone only has one card? Then this could I supposed be a pain not having the card to use until the new one shows up in the mail. :s0092:

I do a LOT of shopping online. Over last several years the card I use has been "compromised" several times. I don't know if I am special? For me it was super simple. go online, report it. Card is shut off, new card is sent to me. Last time this happened the bank caught something before I even did. E-mailed me and said they were freezing card as the suspected problem. I looked on line and sure enough. So called them and they took the charges off and sent new card. Now if someone only has one card? Then this could I supposed be a pain not having the card to use until the new one shows up in the mail. :s0092:
Yeah. It depends on how you use your cards. Say like... for folks that have their CC's linked to regularly used services, like epayment systems, auto paying bills, etc etc... it can be kind of a pain having to update each of them.

I just like that added layer of security and ability to limit the amount, number of transactions allowed, etc... and avoid even having to make that call to your CC company to re-issue in the first place.

Another advantage... since "company X" was the only one that the one time use card number was given to, it's pretty conclusive who leaked/sold your CC info, hu. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top