JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do I have a problem?

Has anyone else had more than one AR project going and find yourself starting to get lost about which rifle has what and it's designated purpose? Which receiver has what and which upper/s it's intended for, may be used on... and which it's not? Confused about what you still need for completion and find yourself with too many of another you really don't need?

One rifle get's a component bumped/replaced.. which sets off a domino affect down your line-up, which then may require ordering in more shtuffs (or multiples) to upgrade other components/capabilites to better match up with the upgrade from it's big brothers hand-me-downs?

...that get's you even "more" lost about where your at in the overall scheme.

I found myself having a bright idea! Get organized and spreadsheet it! The only problem with that.. about half way through I had to stop and ask, "WTBubble am I doing!? This is just a side hobby... not a "job!""

It got me to wondering if I might have an addiction problem. Warning sign #1: Questioning yourself.

I was quick to tell myself, "Nah... I'm getting older. It's just a memory aide and perfectly normal." But then it hit me. Warning sign #2: Justifying your addiction.

I could go down the list of other warning signs, but I have to admit... I'm a little afraid.

OHhh crap!! Denial and Aversion!!

Is "ARAA" a thing? SHOULD it be???

(Breaks over. Back to the spreadsheet!) :s0140:

Last Edited:
No there didn't need to be an AR15 anonymous.

If you enjoy it, then it is a hobby and an American hobby to boot.

Does several boxes of holsters also count as parts? Some of them are fully automatic holsters with that shoulder thing that goes up. Asking for a friend.... :s0108:

Last Edited:
I have no idea what your talking about!

DSC_0646.JPG 20170507_023355.jpg

20181228_200928.jpg

Hello, I'm richo, and I'm an ARA. I haven't used in a long time, but given the current state of the union, I'm finding myself closer and closer to chasing that dragon again.

Wouldn't it actually need to be ARA? :s0092:
AA - Alcoholic Anonymous
ARAA - Assault* Rifle Alcoholic Anonymous
ARA - Assault* Rifle Anonymous

* Yes I know it is Armalite
Yes, I'm in agreement with ya, but it should be plural... Armalite Rifles Anonymous... cuz "AA" is actually Alcoholics Anonymous, yunno...

And anyone who's a member in good standing of ARA is, by definition, gonna have more than one... ;)

Last Edited:
Having a shooting little bunny foo-foo addiction isn't quite what I was going for.....;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads