JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I should have compasion that your addiction
What ADDICTION I mean this is normal right! You all have this many, right!

The sad part is that it is not all of the AR stuff/guns I have its just the pictures I had handy at the time. Been collecting for a long time.

My Glock and CZ Scorpion part/tool collection is almost just as bad and we do not even want to talk about Magazines.

OK, OK maybe I have a small problem but I am working through it. LOL

What ADDICTION I mean this is normal right! You all have this many, right!

The sad part is that it is not all of the AR stuff/guns I have its just the pictures I had handy at the time. Been collecting for a long time.

My Glock and CZ Scorpion part/tool collection is almost just as bad and we do not even want to talk about Magazines.

OK, OK maybe I have a small problem but I am working through it. LOL
For me, it's the 1911's, I got kits and parts and tools and jigs all over the place, and we're not even talking about mags, holsters, or specific hand loads in the thousands!

I swear, I can quit any time, I swear I can! :D

I once went on gunbroker to find a bcg and a buffer assembly. I bid on about 40 different things that were just too good to pass up... I ended up buying 4 lowers, 6 lower parts kits of different varieties, barrels, furniture, ammo, a couple parts lots, and another bushmaster xm-15...
I ended up building out 3 of the 4 lowers to complete rifles before my wife found out. It almost ended our marriage.

I once went on gunbroker to find a bcg and a buffer assembly. I bid on about 40 different things that were just too good to pass up... I ended up buying 4 lowers, 6 lower parts kits of different varieties, barrels, furniture, ammo, a couple parts lots, and another bushmaster xm-15...
I ended up building out 3 of the 4 lowers to complete rifles before my wife found out. It almost ended our marriage.
Uh why did you let her find out?

We lived in a 2br apartment. She knew I was working on my rifle, but it didn't take long to figure out I had more than a rifle...
LMAO! I did that a few years ago. Wife came into the garage with my safe open. She said I thought you only had 1 of those. She was looking 6 that I had in pieces..... told her I got bored since she doesnt play with me much anymore. She shook her head and said I'm going to get my toes done and your paying for them

Last Edited:
LMAO! I did that a few years ago. Wife came into the garage with my safe open. She said I thought you only had 1 of those. She was looking 6 that I had in pieces..... told her I got bored since she doesnt play with me much anymore. She shook her head and said I'm going to get my toes done and your paying forv hem.
🤣 I wish it was that easy! I have no garage, no shop, no bench. Pretty much given up on the hope of ever having a house. I built everything on a piece of plywood laid on the bed only during hours when the kids were at school on the couple days a week that she worked. I had to "sneak" in time to work on them and have it all bundled up and put away by time everyone got home. She eventually caught on because when I'd tell her I'm going to tinker, I would be working on a different one than before. Even though she isn't familiar with all the parts, she's very observant and not unintelligent.

🤣 I wish it was that easy! I have no garage, no shop, no bench. Pretty much given up on the hope of ever having a house. I built everything on a piece of plywood laid on the bed only during hours when the kids were at school on the couple days a week that she worked. I had to "sneak" in time to work on them and have it all bundled up and put away by time everyone got home. She eventually caught on because when I'd tell her I'm going to tinker, I would be working on a different one than before. Even though she isn't familiar with all the parts, she's very observant and not unintelligent.
Never give up right now is the perfect time to find a new job and start a different career. Every TRADE is hiring and most experienced workers are clearing 100k a year. That does suck my wife doesn't really care. Bills are paid money in savings I don't ask her what she spent money on and she doesn't ask me. I don't go to the bars and rarely drink anymore she can't complain too much or I'll find a new wife lmao.

When the sheets begin to smell like Hoppe's #9 is a dead give away.;)

Never give up right now is the perfect time to find a new job and start a different career. Every TRADE is hiring and most experienced workers are clearing 100k a year. That does suck my wife doesn't really care. Bills are paid money in savings I don't ask her what she spent money on and she doesn't ask me. I don't go to the bars and rarely drink anymore she can't complain too much or I'll find a new wife lmao.
Forget that. The learning curve is too steep. :(

LMAO if i can do it lots can. you actually just have to work and show up everyday.....
I don't want to say it's too late to start over, but I definitely know I can't afford to support and float a family of 6 at apprentice wages while paying $1650/mo in rent until I get vested and enough experience to make more than I currently do.

Besides the whole training and experience route, even if I was making more money, you can't buy a 4+ bedroom house with a yard and garage for less than $500k.

Besides the whole training and experience route, even if I was making more money, you can't buy a 4+ bedroom house with a yard and garage for less than $500k.
Yeah that is true tough spot. Housing prices are starting to drop but interest rates are going higher. If you watch the market and time it right you will be able to buy a house and pay a lot a month but refinance in 5 years when rate go back down. i bought my home 6 years ago and refinanced last year.

Sh*tty thing about it, I could pay less in mortgage than I do in rent, but banks still say I can't afford it, meanwhile, I've had to afford it without missing rent my whole life. Regardless, I think buying a house to support my ARA is probably not the right reason...

Sh*tty thing about it, I could pay less in mortgage than I do in rent, but banks still say I can't afford it, meanwhile, I've had to afford it without missing rent my whole life. Regardless, I think buying a house to support my ARA is probably not the right reason...
Paying the mortgage is one thing. the money for up keep and things that go wrong with a house is another. to get your roof replaced on a house right now is 15k-30k for just a normal house that is what banks are looking at. owning a home right now is not cheap any repairs you make are going to cost you a ton.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top