JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a friend who's in ZERT; He used to be a Sheriff deputy before deciding to get into engineering, and he's enjoyed some of their training videos. Not sure what else he's done with them, if anything, but he liked it enough that he suggested I join (which I've never gotten around to). Also, for those not "in the known" there seems to be [what I suspect to be a friendly] rivalry with members of ZORT, another, possibly similar group. :)

Last Edited:
I have a friend who's in ZERT; He used to be a Sheriff deputy before deciding to get into engineering, and he's enjoyed some of their training videos. Not sure what else he's done with them, if anything, but he liked it enough that he suggested I join (which I've never gotten around to. Also, for those not "in the known" there seems to be [what I suspect to be a friendly] rivalry with members of ZORT, another, possibly similar group. :)
Does your friends name start with an R?

So... I started this thread back in Christmas 2014. My wife had just got me a membership as a gift.

WITH the membership I got a shirt, a morale patch and an ID card. Beyond that a membership gets you access to the forum, and the various Facebook groups. They do have training options, if you live in Socal or Nevada where they are HQ'd.

They will come yo your state and train you locally if you get enough people to pay their fees.

The Facebook groups are full of Mall cops and "I was going to join but..." types. Nothing wrong with that, other than they take themselves far too seriously for what it is. A lot of them seem to believe Brotherhood is something you can achieve with a yearly subscription.... I thought the shirt I got was pretty cool, but the more I saw who rocked the shirts, the less I wanted to wear mine... If that makes any sense?

Any way, it's not worth the cost in retrospect. They organization itself is designed to draw money from its paying members in trinkets, low end tactical gear and "training".

All in all, if you take it for what it is, a funny thing with the word zombie in it, than you'll be fine. If you go into it thinking it's a secret squirrel type thing that will make you "elite"...... You're gonna have a bad time.

Just my two cents.

As a vet my name is attached to enough organizations as it is to keep NSA busy....adding another one which they are likely targeting doesn't seem prudent at this juncture.:rolleyes:
I didn't even need to look up the acronym to some how know the Z stood for Zombies....
Not dissing the organization, just not my cup of tea... YMMV.

Brutus Out

LOL... well apparently the Gadsden flag I fly under Old Glory 365/yr. and running my mouth online hasn't landed me on the "no-fly" list, because I just received my shiny new passport and passport card.
I'm pretty sure they are just hoping you go somewhere else and stay there, Stomper.:D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top