JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if their were any ZERT members on this board. I got a membership as a gift a little while ago. They have cool patches and shirts and what not, but they also apparently do tactical training event. I was wondering if anyone had been to one?

Glad I searched the forum, i got a membership late last year. I was too wondering what the folks in here thought of it. I have my opinions but I am really wanting to know what this membership thinks.

Its legit, they have online training, and they have live fire training and some scenario based training. I have some concerns. They recently did a Vessel Board Search and Seizure type training in Texas on the USS Texas. From the pics, seemed like a bunch of overweight guys with rifles learning to take a ship down. I am torn on the membership and the execution of the group.

By no means am I recruiting or asking for love for the group, I actually have more concerns than agreement with the group.

I read a bit on the website and it looks like a small group of guys got together and want to create a fiefdom. They've even given themselves special designations for being the first 100 members. :rolleyes:

So I agree with you. I would be concerned.

I've never heard of ZERT prior to now. I went to the website to have a look around, to find where the training and classes are. I didn't find anything that said, and would think the information is there....somewhere. I'll look more into it as I get time. Meanwhile, if someone happens to find the locations, share so others interested can look into things a little more.

http://zertnation.com/about-z-e-r-t/z-e-r-t-squadrons/

Last Edited:
I've never heard of ZERT prior to now. I went to the website to have a look around, to find where the training and classes are. I didn't find anything that said, and would think the information is there....somewhere. I'll look more into it as I get time. Meanwhile, if someone happens to find the locations, share so others interested can look into things a little more.

http://zertnation.com/about-z-e-r-t/z-e-r-t-squadrons/
Most of it you have to have a membership for, YouTube has some videos I think

Looks like a gimic to get your typical couch special forces or mall ninja to spend a bunch of money.

I would love to see a membership based survival group kind of like an adult version of the explorer posts or boy scouts that teaches survival and some military type training.
For practical SHTF situations.
Earthquakes, tornado, economic collapse, etc.

A good escape and evade, map/compass reading, shelter, food, wilderness survival, first aid, advanced first aid, weapons training, self defense, etc.

But in a professional, military type setting. Not weekend warrior, mall ninja types.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top