JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Fairly new Iron Ridge AR-10 with DPMS 24" stainless barrel and Troy rail. This rifle doesn't have many rounds down the tube, I am the second owner and have put 20 rds thru her and the original owner said he put less than 100 rds down range. Scope is a Nikon monarch tactical 4x16x50 with mil-dot and includes covers. This is a sweet rifle, I just sold my socom right before christmas and regret it ever since. The only trade I would be interested in is a Socom II or 16, M1A Scout or good ole greenbacks. I will not respond to rediculous offers so don't bother. Not in a hurry to sell or in need to sell just trying to fund another toy. 1800.00 FIRM with scope, not interested in separating the package and I do have ammo available for extra.

I have a Socom II with many extras. Less than 50 rounds down range. I'm interested in your iron ridge AR-10 but i need to know more about it. It is .308 right?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.