Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

IRON RIDGE AR-10 WITH NIKON MONARCH TACTICAL SCOPE

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by waterdog1021, Mar 3, 2011.

1. waterdog1021

waterdog1021 Washougal, WA Active Member

Fairly new Iron Ridge AR-10 with DPMS 24" stainless barrel and Troy rail. This rifle doesn't have many rounds down the tube, I am the second owner and have put 20 rds thru her and the original owner said he put less than 100 rds down range. Scope is a Nikon monarch tactical 4x16x50 with mil-dot and includes covers. This is a sweet rifle, I just sold my socom right before christmas and regret it ever since. The only trade I would be interested in is a Socom II or 16, M1A Scout or good ole greenbacks. I will not respond to rediculous offers so don't bother. Not in a hurry to sell or in need to sell just trying to fund another toy. 1800.00 FIRM with scope, not interested in separating the package and I do have ammo available for extra.

View attachment 21611 View attachment 21612

2. master

master vancouver New Member

WOULD YOU TRADE FOR A COHARIE ARMS CA-89 (MP-5K) WITH A 100 BETA MAG, 30 STICK, FAKE CAN AND RED DOT OPTIC.

3. waterdog1021

waterdog1021 Washougal, WA Active Member

NOT INTERESTED

4. evets

evets portland New Member

I have a Socom II with many extras. Less than 50 rounds down range. I'm interested in your iron ridge AR-10 but i need to know more about it. It is .308 right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.