JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This phone was purchased so that we'd be reachable wherever and whenever the call for a transplant came in. The call was received, the transplant was a success, and now it's time for the phone to find a good home.

I have an Iridium 9505a sattelite phone with less than an hours use on it. It comes with a Pelican case, Leather phone case, earbud, car charger, external car antennae, and wall charger with adapters for whatever country you may find yourself in. This is truly a world phone. Anywhere you can see the sky, you can make a call.

This is obviously a product shot, but I have everything shown here. I will try to get pictures up later today.

Im looking to get $750 $625! O.B.O. in or around the Eugene area.
Call or text Todd at (541) 914-3279 or send me a PM.

Back to the top!

Please pm me with any questions you may have.

This is a top quality phone for a price that you wont find anywhere else.
Online stores are selling used and refurbished models without all of the accessories for $995.
Iridium 9505a Satellite Phone at GlobalCom

They were MUCH MORE when new. This one is not refurbished, comes with all of the accessories, and has less than an hours talk time for $625 O.B.O.!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top