JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I joined NWFA eight years ago, so I've been slacking. Semi-noteworthy Phred Phacts:
Born and raised in Oregon. Grew up in Lincoln City before it was Lincoln City. I was taught to shoot when I was eight by my father, an AAF WWII Vet ( 1940 - 1946 ). The most important lessons I learned before I was ten - respect, honor, the value of a dollar, and how to shoot, disassemble and clean a firearm. College in Salem, Industrial-Mechanical Engineering. Career - precision racing engine machinist, antique aircraft engine restoration, SCCA road racing driver for eighteen years. Played many sports, short time pilot, did my best to kill myself in my street car, race car, motorcycle, and airplane. Fortunately, although I tried, I failed to plaster myself all over the country side. I retired nine years ago after three heart attacks in nine months. No, I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I'm thin and have a good diet. I think it was just God's way of telling me to slow down. I have a few firearms, I restore guns for myself and for a select small group of friends. I've built a few custom handguns. I currently reload for .30 Carbine, .223, .38/.357. on a 1963 Hollywood "Senior" turret reloader I restored. I've driven back and forth across the USA a dozen times, and up and down the West coast even more, hauling, servicing, and driving race cars. So, for now that's seventy + years of life all wrapped up in one paragraph. Hopefully, there will be much more to come.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads